Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DOG ART: Dog Pop Art Collage - Labrador (Rufus)

below is a pic of a labrador dog pop art collage modeled after Rufus his nickname.. Pac-Man. this series of dog art collages were inspired by my little angel boys moose and stoney.



dog art: labrador dog collage pop art by michelkeck.com

this original labrador dog pop art collage, titled: Rufus (aka Pac-Man), is for sale (here)with a percentage of the sale being donated to AmericanGreyhound.org. prints of Rufus (aka Pac-Man) labrador dog pop art collage are for sale here


ABSTRACT ART
DOG ART
RECENTLY SOLD Abstract & Mixed Media Art Paintings
Abstract Art Paintings by Keck - (available)
Mixed Media Art Paintings by Keck - (available)
Contemporary Abstract Art Prints
Contemporary Art Books
Raw Food Diet Info

3 comments:

Moira said...

Hi Michel - I think your dog pop art collages are fabulous and I featured them on my blog, Dog Art Today...

http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/2008/12/pop-dog-collages-by-michel-keck.html

Feel free to keep in touch with any new dog artworks or exhibitions.

Abstract Art by Keck said...

Moira, THANK U so much!! I really adore your collages as well - - really FUN !!! -- i am starting a new doggie blog and want to feature your art there as well :-)

Robert said...

This is my first time at blogging, and, at this site, God and my Daughter are my witness. I am blown away by the art “Worth a Shot” (in the slide show). I wish everyone could see the hope and faith that this artist has been blessed with. We all have fear, but use that sense, to understand that anything, anything, is possible if you believe in yourself (you are never alone)!

About Me

My photo
Self-taught, abstract painter, mixed media artist.. and mommy to moose and stoney.